Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars

Natalie Portman was so wonderful in Black Swan.  It is my favorite movie.  I am so happy she won the Oscar.
I totally relate to her character, wanting to perform at her very best, being a perfectionist with her art.  I am driven that way and always strive to be the best I can be.  It takes a lot of sacrifice by choosing to do what is right and not what may be easiest or most fun to do.  And I'm sure Natalie Portman worked this hard on her character and on the movie, what an amazing performance she did!  Bravo!!!
I am trying to mend my broken heart.  I had lived my life in a way that I wasn't happy for the last years working at a job I didn't like just to pay the rent, so now I broke free of that.  But, still need to recover and get back on track, living the life I want to live. 

No comments: