Sunday, February 09, 2014

Haute Imaginarium

I am posting on my blog about my blog, my new blog titled Haute Imaginarium!  I'm really excited that I got approved to be an Affiliate with a really awesome site called, CreativeBug.com.  It is very inspiring, check out some of their intro videos all about creative people who teach other people how to create things!  I could post the CREATIVE BUG affiliate banner here, but I think I will just keep it on my Haute Imaginarium blog, since that is the blog that got approved to be an affiliate with their site.  SO PLEASE CLICK ON OVER TO MY HauteIMAGINARIUM.COM blog, check it out!

This week I will be doing a make up tutorial which will be seen on Masuimi Max's website for her new make up line!  More on that coming soon!

Wow, re-posting an oldie but goodie!  Here I am posing for Vanity Fair Magazine with Some Like Hot actor, Tony Curtis!!! 

No comments: